So many trends come and go, but your wedding photos will last forever. As you plan out all the important details of your wedding, from your dress to your venue, try to imagine what they’ll look like not just in person, but printed out and displayed beautifully in your wedding album. Here are a few hot 2023 trends that’ll make for absolutely amazing photos you’ll want to look back on again and again.
1. Dramatic exits Go out with a bang! Coordinate an epic exit for you and your groom. If you’ll be leaving the party at night, consider doing a classic sparkler exit. If you’ll be leaving with some daylight, try a celebratory confetti cannon or colorful smoke bombs! The pictures will be so fun.
2. Floral arches Go big with your florals. Incorporate a beautiful floral arch into your wedding, either where you say “I do” or where you receive your guests. They’ll look amazing on camera -- and they’ll be a great spot for your guests to take photos as well!
3. Statement wedding cake Make your wedding cake a true work of art. Say “yes” to multiple tiers, metallics, unexpected shapes, watercolor accents, "naked" cake -- whatever trends match your wedding best. After all, your wedding cake should look as good as it tastes!
4. Statement lighting When it comes to wedding photography, lighting is everything. Whether your wedding is indoors or outdoors, get creative with the lighting. Use twinkling lights, lanterns, chandeliers, and more to set a romantic ambiance and make your photos pop even more.
5. Charcuterie boards Add a culinary touch to any wedding with a delectable charcuterie spread. It’ll give your guests the chance to get exactly what they want, and it’ll make for absolutely stunning photos.
Whether you choose to incorporate a few current trends into your wedding, go for a more classic and timeless feel, or ignore all the trends altogether and go with your gut, rest assured knowing that your wedding photos really can look as amazing and unique as your special day was.